Monday, June 2, 2008

Faithful Followers!

How funny this internet world can be! Who knew! A couple of months ago when I was forced to lie in a hospital bed, it seems that I started some kind of faithful following!

I know it can be that way because I do the same myself! I happen upon someone's blog and find myself adding them to my favorites! To me, this is just weird!

I honestly thought that when all the drama ended, so would the followings, but I was wrong.

SOOOO, I am promising to do a better job at blogging! I hope to write more often but am not making too many hefty promises with all that's about to happen. I also want to say thank you to those of you who do come and visit.....it's kinda fun knowing that you are of interest to someone out there!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails