Thursday, June 19, 2008

Counting down!

Well, Josh is getting to come home in the morning.....YAY! He will arrive in Dallas at 1:15pm so continue to pray for the little man to hold off until then. I don't think that will be a problem as it seems that my contractions have slowed quite a bit. It is so strange how they will be so heavy one day and almost non-existent the next! I am ready to have this little boy.....I can't wait to see his beautiful face......so tomorrow would be a great day!!!!

Please also pray for Sam as she is having a really difficult time sleeping at night. It seems that she wakes up in the middle of the night only to have the hardest time getting back to sleep. It's not that she isn't trying, she just can't seem to get comfortable or something. Selfishly, I would really like her to be sleeping without problems so that we don't have to worry about 2 up in the middle of the night.

Oh, and for those of you who haven't been around her lately, she has named herself "Sami." I will call her Samara and she will say, "no, Sami." This is quite funny to me considering the only person who ever calls her that is her Popee.....when she decides something, that's the way it is!

By the way, Josh is having a great time and is really learning alot in this training. I am certain that God allowed him the opportunity to be at this training because it will be VERY beneficial in his new position. I am happy with the decision to let him go even though we have all been nervous! Thank you all for your prayers.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails