Sunday, June 1, 2008

CVS this week, so far anyway!

SOOO, last week was really lame for CVS. Thankfully this week there were some great deals to be had! I spent $14.02, saved $169.24 and have $34.98 ECB to spend. I didn't do as good as normal this week because of a few mistakes but I still made out pretty well. This is what I got:


2- 8pk AA Duracell batteries 2- 4pk AAA Duracell batteries
Pampers Size 2 Jumbo pk
2- Pampers Size 4 Jumbo pk
2- Pampers Size 5 Jumbo pk
2- Pampers Sensitive tub wipes
60 ct Nursing Pads
4- Colgate Total toothpaste
2- Covergirl Foundation
10- Chex Mix
*4- Dawn Dish Liquid
*2- Glade sprays
2- Head & Shoulders 2 in 1
Milk storage bags
Bag of cotton balls
Big pak Eclipse gum
Starburst

This has really been great. I know many of you are wondering what in the world I will do with some of this stuff. The answer is.....save some, give some, use some. I am able to get diapers for next to nothing and that is HUGE! I am also able to donate a ton of stuff that I would never have been able to donate before....it's fun to give stuff away! By the way, if you see a * by any of the items listed, that means that I am not planning on using it and will donate it if I can't find anyone to give it to. That said, if you need anything with a * next to it, leave me a comment, shoot me an e-mail or give me a call and I will give it to you. Also, feel free to check old CVS posts to see if there is anything from those lists you need.

2 comments:

Jason said...

That's frickin' incredible!!

BTW...I follow your BLOG daily. In fact, I have even started my own. Don't be expecting much in the way of quality, but you can find it at http://jsnmullins.blogspot.com/

amanda crazyangel9999@hotmail.com said...

how do u get diapers for next to nothing??!! tell me ur secret please.

Related Posts with Thumbnails