Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another Boy!, comments & an apology

Well, my brother and his wife found out yesterday that they are having a boy! That means 2 more boys for the Mullins family! It is crazy that the three of us(Me, Melissa & Kacey) were pregnant together when I had Samara and we are all 3 pregnant together again and even having our babies in the same order again! It's great that our kids will all be so close!

Look, if you come here and check out my site, I want to know about it once in a while. Leave me some love (at the end of the posts) even if you just say HI!

Also, I wanted to apologize for not having my sidebar info up still. I am STILL waiting on a response from the only person that I know can help me. Hopefully I will have it up soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh hi?

Related Posts with Thumbnails