Monday, September 29, 2008

Midland, Texas

I am exhausted but I just had to tell you about my day. Yesterday was awesome and Mom let me borrow her camera so I have like 500 pictures (from camera withdrawal). I am too tired to post about that and upload all the pics so I will tell you about that later.

We made a last minute decision to go to Midland with Josh. He was just taking a short trip and wanted us to meet his main distributor there. We left about 6am and got here about 11. We dropped Josh off and headed to the mall where we stayed for the next 5 hours. We played and walked around and ate lunch and did all that again (except the eating lunch part).

Sam had Dippin' Dots for the first time and LOVED them. They are ridiculously overpriced but I told her she deserved a treat for being so good and let her pick between cookies or ice cream and she chose the ice cream!

We both got our hair cut....pictures to come. She looks all grown up now and it makes me so sad!

We went to dinner with Josh's distributor and his family and we had a wonderful time. They have a 5 year old little girl and a 3 year old little boy so the kids had fun together! It was also a blessing for Josh to find out that they are Christians. It was awesome to hear the testimony of God's faithfulness with their tithe.

The kids were AMAZING all day. There was only ONE breakdown from Sami all day long and that was a completely valid one. While at the mall, Sam fell and down and a man walking along went to help her up and she FLIPPED out! I mean really lost it. I felt so bad for her....she was clearly frightened. I don't know what it is, but she has had several serious freak outs with guys she doesn't know touching her or getting in her space. I am actually very thankful for this!

Anyway, we are having a lot of fun....this is a good break from our regular routine!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails