Thursday, September 4, 2008

Labor Day & fun with Daddy

I hope everyone had a wonderful Labor Day. I forgot to mention that we had a great day! Josh didn't have to work (hence the term Labor Day) so we got to hang out with family. Joey & Melissa have been wanting to go to Leapin' Lizards for some time now so we thought that was a perfect day. It was a good time. Sami and Levi enjoy seeing each other anyway so adding bounce houses to the mix just made it special! The guys took the kiddos through all the bounce houses and tunnels while Melissa and I sat and yapped. I had to watch Spencer and she is prego so we just enjoyed hanging out!



This one has to be my favorite!




And, as I told you in a previous post, we did end up going to McKinney with Josh and then to Stonebriar Centre. I thought Sam was going to think the carousel was so cool......but this is what she thought........


.
I'm not sure she EVER cracked a smile! STINKER!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails