Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Little Man's gettin' BIG!

We had Spencer's 2 month appt this morning. He is 12.6 lbs (75 %) and 24" (90 %). He is growing so fast! Ugh! I did learn that the boys typically take on the body characteristics from the mother's side of the family! Interesting, I did not know this. If this is the case his numbers will definantly be changing! Or he could be out of the norm (like the rest of my family...hehe)

SOOOO exciting.....Sam is officially in panties except during naps and at night time. We even went to play at the mall today and she wore them with NO accidents! Praise Jesus! This girl cracks me up.....when she decides something you will not be able to change her mind! I had nothing to do with this potty training business.....she has done it all. In fact, when it all started I would go into the bathroom and there would be tee tee in the potty. WHAT???? She would just go in there and do it by herself and not tell anyone.....crazy.....what kid does that? This is soooo her personality though. Many times I will ask her to do something and she will wait just long enough that I think she is not going to mind me and THEN do it (she just has to think that she is in charge). And YES, for those of you that are wondering if I realize that this is ME, the answer is YES! (Dad)

Also, just to let you know, we are having some problems with our internet service. I may not be able to post for a few days so don't leave me if it takes a few days to get things back up and running.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails