Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Toddler Town!

I tried posting yesterday but apparently Blogger was having some problems. Anyway, yesterday was actually a great day! Samara was well behaved, even amongst her crazy toddler antics. She is a trip.....she keeps me on my toes and most of the time has me laughing. If you don't know her personality, she is a funny kid! She likes to make people laugh and she does a darn good job! She is always getting into something and I nothing ever seems too surprising anymore!

She came bouncing into the living room yesterday looking like this:

Do you see that streak in her hair? Yes, that would be a big clump of bar soap. For some reason she has this thing with getting into our shower and messing with all of our things. Apparently she thought her hair needed a good washin'!

And here she is after I walked away from my PB&J for just a moment! There was no hiding this evidence.....as you can see, it is on her hands, face, leg and yes, even the couch! Between her and the dog I have to watch my food like a hawk.....and, yes, I do feed my child, she just likes whatever is not hers!


I must say that your prayers are obviously not abundant enough on this subject. Here she is peeking around the corner like, "what is that, mom?" As if she didn't know! The girl went behind the chair and hid to do her business! What a little punk!


She got some one on one time with Spence and LOVED it! She was so excited that she was getting to "hold" him! I think this may have had something to do with her cooperative mood yesterday! Maybe I will start the day off like this everyday!



Oh, and I just had to share this one. Even though she was enjoying herself, she had to sneak one in there.....she couldn't be nice the WHOLE time!


And here is my little comedian. She wanted me to take pictures of her and as I did, she started making funny faces. Then, it wasn't enough for her to be making faces, she wanted us to join in AND take pics of them. And so we did! (she also wanted Spencer & Foxy to join in but I explained to her the unlikelihood of that happening)


And here is my hubby! Isn't he handsome?.....I just think this picture is too cute!


And here is my little booger, after somehow freeing an arm from his straight jacket! Does that mean he doesn't like it if he worked that hard to get out of it? Hmmm. He seems to sleep better while tied down so I think I will stick with it for a little while longer!


And that, my friends, is a small sampling of a day in the life of the Martin household.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Samara and Spencer on the pillow in the floor. How cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails