Monday, August 11, 2008

My stomach is churning!

I think I might throw up right now......I am so disgusted and angry! I think this would qualify as righteous anger!

On Sunday my Bible Study leader ended his teaching expressing a broken heart over the moral decline of our nation. His specific example was of abortion. I have gone off and on with this subject since becoming a Christian 7 years ago. I will get so shaken up and overwhelmed while researching the subject that I give up on it. It would seem like a lost cause. I was inspired once again to do my part with this vicious epidemic. Something has to be done!

I HATE PLANNED PARENTHOOD! And that hate is a righteous hate also. These people desperatetly need the Lord. They are lost, confused and I believe, hurting as well. Broken people harden their hearts and turn as far from good as they can so that they don't have to face the pain that truth would bring about in their lives.

Do you know that Planned Parenthood has a website called teenwire.com? You ought to check it out. I could go on and on about the contents of the site but that would be a whole post if not a whole other blog! If you cannot figure out why I might be saying there is something wrong with this website....you have fallen for their ploy.....much as millions of other Americans have.

More to come......

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails