Monday, July 21, 2008

God provides

God is so good to us! This will seem silly to some of you, but it is just a reminder that he cares about even the small stuff.

I needed a hair dryer. The one I had was likely 8 years old(at least) and falling apart. A hair dryer is the LEAST of my worries with gas prices the way they are and a new kiddo in tow!

Yesterday at CVS there was a nice hair dryer on clearance for $5!!!! For those of you who don't know, I never leave there spending over $5 out of pocket and yesterday was no exception, even with the hair dryer! I spent $1.99 out of pocket and got a ton of stuff(the hair dryer and a ton of baby products) and got $9 ECB to spend at a later date!

All this to say that God has used CVS to be an amazing blessing during this difficult financial time. He even cares about the little stuff! (Now to find a straightening iron on clearance!!!!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails