Saturday, October 11, 2008

So Honored!

For those of you out there that read my blog but aren't really into blogging(I know there are several of you), you will be totally clueless about this but I had to share.

This is a first for me. I received a blog award for Amazing Site Design from Lindsey over at Mommy Chronicles today. THANKS! I keep up with her blog daily (she is a missionary, mother and blog designer) and am honored to receive the award!



In return I have decided to give this award away to the girls over at True Cuddles. I LOVE their design and even more than that, I love the posts.....they are so colorful and FUN! This is actually a blog in the works but it sounds like it is going to be so cool. I found them through Colorful Kisses which sells some AWESOME hair clips (they are probably the coolest ones I have ever seen)!



2 comments:

Colorful Kisses said...

Hi Reagan! I just received your comment as I was making some updates to my Colorful Kisses store. I am so honored as well, your comments absolutely made my day! My friend and I are thrilled about the True Cuddles launch coming up in November, and we are excited for moms like you to take part! Thanks for following my blog, I, in turn, will read up on yours! Happy Weekend! Sarah

Anonymous said...

Mommy Chronicles was right! You did awesome on your blog design after just learning how to do it! How did you learn?

Related Posts with Thumbnails