Monday, October 6, 2008

In a funk!

So, I am sure you have noticed that my posts are sadly lacking. I don't know what is going on, I am just in a funk. Maybe the cameralessness is keeping my inspiration at bay......I don't know.

We went to Joey & Melissa's yesterday for the Cowboys game.....YAY for the win! Joey videoed Sami's B-day so I downloaded that. Sam and I were watching it today and she was doing all the things she wouldn't do that day........liking the gifts she got, saying thank you (for the gifts), wanting to eat cake, smiling, blowing out the candle, hugging everyone (yes, she was trying to hug my computer, saying, "HUG"! She is so goofy!

I tried to upload a video from the party just so you could see what a not great mood she was in but the darn thing wouldn't load.

The rain is WONDERFUL. I did find out what a sissy Maddie is though. Night before last when it started thundering she started crying.......she ran away from the back door and came over and slept on my side of the bed.....FUNNY! (I seriously don't think she has ever even been on my side of the bed before!) Then, last night it started up again but I didn't know until I was plowed over by a 70 lb mass in my sleep.......NOT funny! She jumped up into our bed and just happened to be right next to me when she decided to do so. Wow......now that was a rude awakening!

Josh finally got all of the pool stuff pulled up......what an ordeal. Sami has a HUGE sandbox right now and she is LOVING that! Of course everything looks pretty silly but hopefully we can get it all looking good again soon. We don't really know what to do with the deck and bushes and stuff but I am sure we will figure something out. It has been SOOOO nice to not have to worry about the pool being back there.



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails