Monday, December 8, 2008

Whew! It's a busy time of year!

So, things have been crazy lately.......I apologize for my absence. The fam continued to get sick, I decorated for Christmas, the computer has been giving me trouble, I have like 8 billion things to make before Christmas, Josh has been home more (which leaves me with less time rather than more), I helped Mom with decorations for her tree, we have had(and will continue to have) a ton of events to attend. All of that said, I am certain my time will be limited for the blog. I will try to get some pics up soon but don't be expecting quantity again until after Christmas.

I have had several inquiries about the continuation of my story......I will continue, I promise, I just haven't had the time and energy.

Thanks to everyone for sticking with me! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails