Saturday, April 12, 2008

Good news!

Well, I only have good news to report! YEAH!

My sonogram looked great. The doc said that everything looked like it was back to normal! I guess my body is responding well to the rest and the medication for my contractions. They redid the FFN test and that also came back negative so everything is really looking up!

Because everything looks so great, they have given me permission to be on "light activity" bed rest. This is wonderful EXCEPT knowing where to draw the line. They were very clear that I am not able to lift anything over 10 lbs (Samara weighs 25lbs), so that makes taking care of her all on my own very difficult, if not impossible. They also told me that I can't really go shopping or do any kind of activities where I will be standing for long periods of time. They did ok me to go to church so, WOOHOO!!!!!!! I am so thankful for that!

We bought Samara a toddler bed in hopes that she will start sleeping in that.....which will allow me to put her to bed, which will, in turn, keep my Mom from having to spend the night. (I cannot lift her in and out of the crib) She did sleep in there last night so pray that it will continue. Josh and my Mom have both agreed that she still needs to come over and assist me during the day so that I will not overdue things.

Thank you all for your prayers. I am so blessed that things have gone as well as they have and am praying for another 12 weeks of pregnancy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful news Reag. I'm so glad to hear it. love, amy

Related Posts with Thumbnails