Thursday, May 15, 2008

Earthquake, CVS, & Photo-A-Day

First and foremost I want to ask everyone to pray for those affected in the China earthquake. I was overwhelmed when I found out that I was right in the midst of where the quake took place just 4 years ago teaching English!!! I have lost touch with my students so I am praying for their safety! I will likely never know the outcome but I am certain that God will! Thankfully I was able to share about the Lord with many of them!

Just wanted to share my exciting CVS trip today. For those of you who don't know, I am a professed CVS addict. I LOVE getting a good deal and there is nowhere better to get just that.

I spent $12.43 out of pocket and have $68.33 Extra Care Bucks (same as cash) to spend! Today alone I saved $245.94!!!! This is the list of what I got:

2- Jumbo pks of Pampers Baby Dry

*10- Colgate Total Advanced Whitening Toothpaste
2- Intuition 3ct razor refills
3- Colgate 360 toothbrush
Crest Whitestrips
4- Hawaiian Tropics 40SPF Lip Balm
*5- Adidas Deodorant
Bag of Hershey's Hugs
2- Bag of Hershey's Bliss Choco
2- Tums Quickpak 24ct
2- Pert Plus 2-in-1
2- Kellogg's Smart Start Cereal
3- Zone Health Bar
Degree Deodorant
Dove Deodorant
2- Herbal Essence Hairspray
2- Herbal Essence Straightening Serum
*3- Viactiv Glide Vitamins 50ct
Scott 12ct mega roll of toilet paper
2- 20 oz Dr Pepper
Choco Chip Cookies
2- Blow Pops

I know you probably think there is some trick.....it's just alot of planning, coupons and searching for deals! It has really become a game! There is a whole world out there of CVS freaks!

I wish I had started this Jan 1 but I know if I wait until next January I will have long forgotten about this idea and I think it is so great. I am going to take 1 picture a day for a whole year. I got the idea from a photography blog out there but I think it is such a fantastic idea. I am ALWAYS forgetting everything and I thought this would at least help me to remember SOME of what happened over the course of the past year! I don't think there could be a better time to start this chronicle with my little Spenc on the way! Hopefully I will find the self discipline to actually make it happen! Would love for you to join me in this adventure!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails