Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CVS this week!

So this week I spent $10.02 out of pocket, have $53.95 Extra Care Bucks left to spend and saved $215.45!!!!! WOOHOO!


My list

2-Dial bar soap 3pk
Garnier Fructis Deep Conditioner
Garnier Fructis Leave-In Conditioner
*2- Almay Eye Shadow Trio
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Shampoo (w/ free glaze!!)
John Frieda Sheer Blonde Conditioner (w/ free glaze!!)
*2- Schick Extreme 3 4pk Disposables
3- Johnson Buddies Bar Soap
5- Pampers Baby Dry Jumbo Pk (AWESOME)
6- Sobe LifeWater
4-unmentionables (saving the family who reads this : )
Big bag of chocolate donuts
Flavor Ice Freezer Pops
Scott Paper Towels 8ct
2- Johnson's Buddies Shampoo
*2- Tums QuikPaks
Gum

Also, you see my Walgreen's run in the pic....never as good as CVS but I spent $2.81, saved $41.97 & got:


2-Schick Quattro Titanium Razors
2- Schick Quattro Titanium 4 ct Refills
Fantastik
Windex Wipes

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails